Geocachers Exploring Oregon
What do you get?
Name Badge (one per individual, two per family)
Election Vote for board
Member discount on selected merchandise
A good feeling that you’re supporting your local geocaching community!!
Your paid membership helps to fund all the events and activities put on by the GEO club.
How do I become a member?
You can become a member or renew your membership at any GEO monthly event. You can also download a form and mail it, along with your payment.
Show your support.
As a supporter of GEOregon, you can display that support on your profile and your cache pages with this banner, that links back to GEOregon.com.
How to add to your profile page if you are interested
The banner will then appear on your profile page and if clicked, it will open to the GEOregon website. Thank you for showing your support!
Geocache owners, you can do the following to add the banner to your cache pages:
- Go to your Public Profile
- Select Edit Profile (click on the gear icon ).
- In the About section, copy/paste this HTML code (be sure to copy everything including the < > symbols):
<a href="http://georegon.com" target="_blank"< <img src="http://georegon.com/images/GEOmemberbanner.png" /> </a>
- Select Save Changes.
- Go to your cache page
- Click on "Edit"
- Scroll down to "DESCRIPTION". You need to be in HTML mode. If your description does not start with <p> you are not in HTML mode. If that's that case, click on the button.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the HTML code.
- After the last line of code, copy/paste this HTML code (be sure to copy everything including the < > symbols):
<a href="http://georegon.com" target="_blank"> <img src="http://georegon.com/images/GEOmemberbanner.png" /> </a>
To read the club bylaws click here.